DSW is coming to Cape Cod and we’re celebrating with a 99 Second Shopping Spree! Listen to The Morning Q weekday mornings for your chance to win a $50 DSW gift card and become qualified for the grand prize! Just think, you could be dashing around your favorite shoe store grabbing every sandal, sneaker, and heel your heart desires!
Qualifiers must be at the grand prize event at DSW in Hyannis on May 20th at 11AM to be eligible for the grand prize shopping spree. So check your calendars and start entering!
Check out Cape Club Rewards for another way to win!
1. The on-air portion of the Contest runs beginning on Monday, May 5th 2014 and ends on Friday May 16th 2014 and the Cape Club Rewards portion runs May 5th to May 18th with the grand prize awarded on May 20th, 2014. Prize awarded to be a shopping spree up to $1000 at the DSW store in Hyannis, MA. The winner will have some obligations, which will include but not be limited to applicable taxes, any and all purchases made with the $1000 DSW Shopping Spree are subject to and may include sales tax, which is deducted from the total balance of the $1000 shopping spree, use of winner’s voice and photo at radio station and DSW’s discretion.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter contest. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited. Rules will be available on www.wqrc.com, during this contest. Contestants may participate in the Contest a maximum of one (1) time for the duration of the contest. Any additional attempts by a contestant will automatically be void and any prize awarded to an ineligible contestant will be deemed null and void.
3. The Contest is open to all eligible U.S. residents, 18 or over with a valid photo state issued ID or drivers license. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of sponsor, sponsors, Company, WQRC, and their parent companies, divisions, dealers, retailers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Contest, and immediate families or significant others of each, and employees are not eligible to enter or win the Contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents (including in-laws), brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse, including step-relatives. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
4. Anytime you call the WQRC studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast. By participating, winners grant permission for their picture, voice and telephone call to be recorded, rebroadcast and posted on Cape Cod Broadcasting station websites, social media pages, and promotional and sales materials for use by the Stations and DSW. Winner hereby grants Company a perpetual worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free sub-license (through multiple tiers), right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote their picture and voice, in all media now known or hereinafter created.
5. The odds of winning depend on the number of participants. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. The 99.9 The Q DSW Shopping Spree is not redeemable for any cash value. And remaining balances are not redeemable for cash. Winner of the Contest will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms, prior to claiming prize. The winner will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form.
6. All eligible qualifiers for the DSW shopping spree must be in attendance during the grand prize event at DSW in Hyannis on May 20th at 11AM EST to be eligible for the grand prize. The grand prize is not transferrable.
7. How to Play:
a. From May 5th to May 16th, listeners must enter by being the 9th caller to the 99.9 The Q studio phone at 1-800-649-4076, following the broadcast of a “specific” cue to call, between the weekday hours of 6am-10am. Eligible callers who follow these guidelines will become qualifiers for the grand prize shopping spree. All eligible qualifiers must attend the grand prize event on May 20th starting at 11AM at the DSW store in Hyannis to in order to have a chance at winning the grand prize shopping spree.
b. Listeners may also enter for a chance to become a qualifier through Cape Club Rewards. The contest will start May 5, 2014 at 6AM EST and end on May 18, 2014 at 6PM EST. Winners (qualifiers for the grand prize) will be notified on Monday, May 19, 2014. They must be a member to enter. Membership is free. Members will use 1000 points to enter the contest. Points are earned in a variety of ways and cannot be purchases. Members may enter the contest more than once during the designated time period. Contestants may not become a qualifier on both Cape Club Rewards and the on-air contest. A person can only qualify once. Five people will be chosen from Cape Club Rewards to be qualifiers for the grand prize.
c. There may be only one (1) qualifier per household and mailing address. Only one (1) qualifier will win the grand prize on May 20th. If the winner is deemed ineligible then the prize will be forfeited.
8. Limitation on Liability: By entering, all entrants release the Company and WQRC, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, promotional partners and employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prize. The Company and WQRC, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries, including any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or errors of the U.S. Postal service. The Company and WQRC are not responsible for cheating or fraud by any entrants. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned, including, without limitation, as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Company and WQRC, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Company and WQRC, reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
11. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, WQRC, reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of WQRC, management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
12. Contest Disputes: WQRC, Management shall be the sole arbiters of the Contest and in the interpretation of Contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the Contest constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by WQRC, and reserves the right to change, alter, or modify these Rules or to stop the Contest at any time with or without written notice.
13. WQRC, reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way. WQRC, reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a Rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
14. In the event the winner is subject to or is the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), WQRC, delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as WQRC, awarding the prize to the winner. WQRC shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. WQRC shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
16. A copy of these Rules is also available during business hours, 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), at Cape Cod Broadcasting, 737 West Main Street, Hyannis, MA.
This post will expire at 12:00pm on Sunday May 18th, 2014