The Ultimate Ride Giveaway
We’ve partnered with our friends at Hyannis Toyota to provide you with the Ultimate Spring Drive Opportunity. Listen to 99.9 the Q – WQRC each and every weekday to see how you can be qualified to win a 2-year lease and maintenance package for your choice of a 2014 Toyota RAV4 or a 2014 Toyota Camry. All you have to do is listen for your cue to qualify.
The odds have never been better!
We are giving away this spectacular prize at a special event on May 31st starting at 10AM
We’ll update you on other opportunities to win and get involved with the Ultimate Spring Contest – it’s been crafted for YOU!
Full Contest Rules:
- • From April 7th thru May 30th 2014, listeners will be directed to call any of the above stations at a specified time in order to qualify. The listener must be the correct caller number, and follow instructions as provided on air in order to be selected. Forty total on-air qualifiers will be selected on-air, per station. One hundred twenty qualifiers selected in total on-air.
• On-line entry will be available at Cape Club Rewards, and the link will be available from wqrc.com, capecountry104.com, and Ocean1047.com from 4/7-5/25. On-line qualifiers will be notified by e-mail on 5/26/14. Twenty additional on-line qualifiers will be selected.
• Each Cape Club Rewards entry is 1000 points, points are available through the site only and may not be purchased. There is no limit to the number of entries. An individual may only qualify once. An individual may only qualify on-air or on-line.
• All 140 qualifiers may not be eligible to win the grand prize. In order to be eligible to win, a qualifier must be present at the contest event, on May 31st 2014. The individual winner must be a resident of Massachusetts, over the age of 18, and have and maintain comprehensive auto insurance on the vehicle that they have won, prior to taking possession of the vehicle and for the duration of their possession of the vehicle. The winner must be able to gain credit approval through the Toyota Financial Services. Any winner will not be eligible if in “open bankruptcy”, as well.
• The winner will receive the option of a two-year lease for a 2014 Toyota Camry or a 2014 RAV4. The two-year lease includes complimentary maintenance. The winner must pay for gas and insurance. Specific terms will be provided to the winner, some restrictions apply. Excise tax is not included, the tax will be due at the end of the fiscal year (September) of each year and the tax is on the payment which is included. The income reported on the winner’s 1099 is: $7,176.24 for the 2014 Toyota Camry and $6,205.92 for the Toyota RAV4.
• There will only be 1 winner.
• All standard radio station rules apply.
• By participating in any contest, the winner or winners agree to have their likeness, voice, and name used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest
• By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by the Contest’s Official Rules; (b) as between you and the Company, that the decisions of the Company is final on all matters relating to the Contest; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with the rules, then the eligible winner will be disqualified. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select an alternate qualifier and/or potential winner at that time.
• The total value of the Toyota Camry and RAV4 will be provided by Hyannis Toyota.
• The winner is responsible for income tax on this prize and a 1099 will be supplied. Sales tax and excise taxes are included in the lease prize.
• The prize may not be exchanged or transferred.
• Employees or household members of employees of Hyannis Toyota, Cape Cod Broadcasting, and sponsors are ineligible.
• TERMS: Lease of selected vehicle is for 24,000 total vehicle miles over the two year period.
Execution of Contest:
1. Qualifiers are required to “check in” with Cape Cod Broadcasting Staff with proper ID
2. All eligible contest qualifiers will have their name entered into the contest lock-box
3. Twenty (20) names will be drawn from the original pool of eligible qualifiers
4. In a reverse count down, one name at a time will be drawn and awarded a “participation prize” ranging from gift certificates to area businesses to concert tickets.
5. The last name in the lock-box is the winner of the Grand Prize (upon credit approval and ability to acquire insurance for above listed vehicle lease).