Are You Smarter Than Ralphie?
Prove it! Listen to the Karen and Ralphie Morning Show in the 8AM hour for the question of the day and see if you can get the right answer! Be the correct caller with the answer and receive a $30 gift card to Seafood Sam’s!
In the summer of 1974, Sam’s opened its first restaurant in a tiny, former laundromat with six employees, ancient equipment, and no seating. But Sam had a dream and a secret recipe: Offer the very best local seafood available and serve it with friendly, fast service at reasonable prices.
Since 1974 Seafood Sam’s has been serving families just what they wanted. And now – with their menu expanded to over 100 items, friendly value pricing, large helpings, freshest ingredients and beautiful locations – they offer even more of what you want. Bring the whole family and enjoy their award-winning Cape Cod fare!
CONTEST LINE: 1-844-TheQ-999 (1-844-843-7999)
• The contest begins on March 2, 2015 and ends on March 31, 2015
• Karen Blake, Ralphie Marino, or a substitute morning host will begin the contest during the morning show each weekday (only) in the 8:00 am hour, however any calendar holiday may be excluded at any time.
• The host on 99.9 The Q will pose a trivia question to listeners and may repeat the question and supply clues several times. The host may also challenge the listener to answer or respond in a different form during the morning show in order to win the prize.
• The first person with the correct answer who calls the station line will receive a prize to be announced by the on-air jock the day of the contest
• The contest is based in the Morning Show, while ambiguous questions and challenges are not generally posed, the station will make the final decision on correct answers. All station decisions are final.
• Contest line / WQRC line at 1-844-843-7999
• Contest is open to eligible listeners, 18 and over.
• Normal contest rules apply.
• Prize is non-transferable and can not be exchanged for any other prize or cash.
• Cape Cod Broadcasting does not take any responsibility for exclusions or gift card exceptions. It is the winner’s responsibility to follow individual redemption rules posed by the sponsor.
• All prizes must be picked up at our offices, 737 W. Main St. in Hyannis between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday within 30 days for the prize is forfeited