Enter to win a spot for you and a guest that the Mother’s Day Brunch on May 9th from 11AM to 1PM at the Naked Oyster!
Puritan Cape Cod in Hyannis, The Naked Oyster, and Solstice Day Spa have teamed up with 99.9 The Q to make your Mother’s Day weekend even more special!
Enjoy a delicious meal from the Naked Oyster while hanging out with The Morning Q’s Karen Blake and Sean Doherty! They’ll be giving away prizes throughout the brunch and you will be qualified to win $500 in gift cards!
Listen to The Morning Q for your chance to call in and win! Contest Line: 1-800-649-4076
You also have a second chance to win with Cape Club Rewards!
• The contest begins on Monday, April 28 at 6 am and continues through May 9, at 1 pm
• On 99.9 The Q, Karen Blake and Sean Doherty will qualify listeners by phone by soliciting callers. There will be (2) qualifiers per day selected in this manner between 4/28 and 5/8 weekdays only.
• A total of four (4) additional qualifiers will be selected form Cape Club Rewards and notified on 5/7/14. Entries will be 500 points each, no maximum number of entries.
• Each qualifier will receive the following: the ability to receive free brunch at the Naked Oyster from 11 am to 1 pm, a free gift, as well as the chance to enter to win a $500 grand prize. Each qualifier must be present in order to receive any of these items.
• Each qualifier may bring (1) guest.
• All guests will also be eligible to win additional prizes at the event, up to $50 in value. Exact prizes will be announced at the event.
• The Grand Prize is valued at: $500 and includes a gift certificate form Solstice Day Spa, Puritan Cape Cod, and the Naked Oyster Restaurant.
• Contest is open to eligible listeners, 18 and over.
• Normal contest rules apply.
• The winners will be selected on-site at the event, May 9th, at 1 pm. Must be present to win. Must be present to enter. The winner must completely fill out paperwork, including a W-9 in order to collect the prize.
• Prize is non-transferable and can not be exchanged for any other prize or cash.
• Cape Cod Broadcasting does not take any responsibility for exclusions or cancellations. It is the winner’s responsibility to follow individual redemption rules posed by the sponsor.
• Employees of Cape Cod Broadcasting, their immediate family members, as well as event sponsors are ineligible to enter the contest.
This post will expire at 1:00pm on Friday May 9th, 2014