99 Days of Summer Beach Bag Giveaway!
AUGUST GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE MORNING Q ON SEPTEMBER 2!
This Summer we’re giving away Beach Bags full of swag every weekday AND the lucky winners will qualify to win their choice of a SUP board or Kayak from RideAway Kayak and S.U.P located in Sandwich and New Seabury and a $100 gift card to the 99 Restaurant and Pub!
This is happening all Summer so listen for your chance to win or enter through Cape Club Rewards!
99 Days of Summer is brought to you by:
SUP Board/Kayak provided by:
“We Bring the Adventure to You”
RideAway Kayak and S.U.P. offer kayak and stand up paddle board rentals, tours, lessons, and kids camps and everything can be booked online at www.rideawaykayak.com or through the office at 508-247-0827.
Friday night sunset tour
Full moon tour
Kids adventure camp
Scorton Creek kayak and SUP tours
Stand up paddle board yoga classes
Our August Beach Bag swag will include:
• The contest begins on August 4, 2014 and ends on or about August 29, 2014
• The host on 99.9 The Q will give listeners a cue to call. The first eligible caller wins a 99 Days of Summer Beach Bag containing up to 6 different $50 gift cards or other items to area businesses. This will also qualify them for a monthly drawing of a $100 Gift Card for The 99 Restaurant and Stand Up Paddle Board or a Kayak from RideAway Kayak and S.U.P.
• Full list of participating prize businesses will be posted on station website each month.
• Listeners can also enter online for a CHANCE to win a 99 Days of Summer Beach Bag by exchanging 1,000 Cape Club Rewards points through the WQRC website. One beach bag winner (1) winner will be drawn from online entries each Friday. Entries are valid only for the month in which the points were exchanged. For example, if you enter in June you can only win in June and will need to submit a new entry in July in order to be eligible to win a Summer Beach Bag in July.
• Eligible Summer Beach Bag winners that win either through Cape Club Rewards or on-air are qualified to win the grand prize, their choice of a Stand Up Paddle board or Kayak, ONLY in the month they became qualified. For example, qualifiers from June cannot win the grand prize in July.
• Contest line / The Q line at 1-800-649-4076
• Contest is open to eligible listeners, 18 and over.
• Prize is non-transferable and can not be exchanged for any other prize or cash.
• Cape Cod Broadcasting does not take any responsibility for exclusions or gift card exceptions. It is the winner’s responsibility to follow individual redemption rules posed by the sponsor.
• All 99 Days of Summer Beach Bags must be picked up at our offices, 737 W. Main St. in Hyannis between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
• We reserve the right to change these rules at any time without notice in order to maintain the integrity of the contest