Heritage Museums and Gardens is now open for the season! Their new exhibit, Wicked Plants, will introduce visitors to the evildoers lurking in their own backyards and beyond. Inspired by Amy Stewart’s best-selling book Wicked Plants: The Weed that Killed Lincoln’s Mother and other Botanical Atrocities, the exhibit gives visitors a hands-on experience with some of the world’s most diabolical botanicals—without the risk of intoxication, addiction, dismemberment, or other danger. Menacing interactive displays set in an eerie environment are designed to educate and entertain children and adults with information about some of Mother Nature’s most appalling creations.
Enter to win a Family Plus Membership which includes:
- Member benefits for two adults in the same household
- Member benefits for up to four children or grandchildren under 18
- Unlimited free admission for one guest
- Three one-time admission passes
- Free or discounted admission to nearly 300 American Horticultural Society sites including gardens, conservatories, and arboreta throughout the U.S., Canada, Virgin Islands, and West Indies
Please visit www.heritagemuseumsandgardens.org for more membership information, hours, and all of their amazing exhibits!